Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Where did the week go?

Realised it is a week since I blogged. How did that happen I hear you ask? What have you been doing? Well........ been either very very busy or wrecked and trying to sleep! The last two or three weeks I have been much, much better, emotionally, and have gone from crying all the time and barely able to cope, to my lowest point of thinking, actually I am going to have a complete breakdown now..to sudddenly, overnight almost, being ok and almsot a normal person!

Hence I have been really engaging in work, have been very busy, would lvoe to tell you all about it, but obviously can't! But apart from the normal work I seem to have had an awful lot of meetings with various agencies..... so while that is good and I am functioning well, and am feeling happier, I have gone back to not sleeping quite so well, and could spend all evening asleep!

So although I have logged on and read blogs, and in fatt have had a lot to blog about, I have just felt too tired, and to use an overused phrase..could I be bovvered? No.

So I haven't told you about the moment in bed when the earth moved for me - (and that hasn't happened in along time! Ho ho ho) - yes, the 6am explosion at the Buncefield oil depot. I should have taken pictures from our lounge window, it's not far away and I didn't even know the place existed! Well, it doesn't much now..... all the children in Hemel stayed off school and lay about in their track suits watching TV..no change there then..sorry, that's the kind of jokes going round St Albans.....

Loads more to tell, including the highlight...a tip to see Billy Elliot the musical..but I must get up and have a bath before work, the shower is broken..it slowly died when I was in it on Sunday morning, the water just faded away leaving me soapy and with a head full of conditioner and me pleading with the motor..no, no, just another 30 seconds, please.... I was saying this out loud to the shower and meaning it, so you see why I say I am almost normal........

1 comment:

Caroline said...

sally we dopn't want you to be normal. normal is boring and tedious. 9not normal YOU i hasten to add, just normal in the sense of josephine average. we 9ok, and I use the royal we, speaking for myself and my hamsters) love you just the way you are.....