Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nearly time....

...to go Christmas shopping! With my lovely daughter, Laura, we are having a girl's shopping night....

Having to write this on y lap-top which is playing up and won't do sei-colons ; oh it just did, or ms which it also just did then but not before but ostly (see what I ean?) wont'. So sorry about the lack of s. see? didn;t do one. ystery. ust i send my laptop away for repair? I'll iss it.

Anyway have to use lap-top cos Clive has taken our coputer into work to get it 'seen to'. If only he would leave it alone....

Went back to the doctor yeaterday. having a bad, bad tie. He suggested I double the dose of anti-depressants but I don't want to cos of the side effects. I told hi y astha was playing up - George lent e her inhaler in Yorkshire..so he prescribed one for me and also gave e a flu jab. Bonus!

Any advice on my non functioning m button - oh it worked - would be very gratefully received. I a so easily pleased! (When I' not crying of course...)

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Sally,
Perhaps you have started a new trend. In only using soe letters fro the alphabet. Alternativley you could always try cleaning your keyboard.

Shaun said...

use a w and make us all stand on our heads to read you blog :)

or a /^\ (backslash then ^ then fwd slash)

1 i z said...

or two ns?

nnaybe not...

I'll send you some Ms here then you could use them? MMMMMMmmmmmmm...

Big hugs on the way as well.

Caroline said...

I LIKE it without the 's

Kathryn said...

e too. I agree with Caroline...Sorry you are having such bad ties though. Do you think that perhaps taking extra eds for the tie being could be sensible, if it helps you to function...
Hugs and loves anyway. Take care,- and hope the shopping was fun. its non existent here :-( x