Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bored now.....

..with not having the coputer at hoe. And this lap top having a duff m key. Which soeimes works and soetimes doesn't. hey ho. Clive took out coputer in to be ended by his coputer genius only he is unreliable and hasn't shown up. So I haven't received any home e-mails for a week now. very boring. So ring e if you need e!

Went to see Harry Potter on Friday night..you know, husbnad says: Would you like to go to the cinema? Me Yes, what fils are on? Husband, Harry Potter 8.30p. Oh, that'll be what I want to see then. It was good. I enjoyed it. Only long, so I did sleep a bit during some of the long goodies v baddies bits...zzzzzzzzzzzzz..lovely.

Sunday..well don't faint but I went to church! Only the second time since the Festival. It was ok, I didn't get upset and I sang too. A breakthrough. Might go again one day..sermon was about being at peace..knowing God's peace rather than peace the world gives, so quite apt really.

Was at a conference all day Monday, and Rosemarie and I planned shopping, eating and the cinema at the end of the day. We got tickets to see rs Henderson Presents. All was going well...we started with a cup of tea while we caught up, and I was feeling happy and talkative, so I chatted on, and by the end of the tea break Rosemarie had a migraine coing on and had to go hoe. Was sick as soon as she got home, so it was the right decision. I wandered about and did a bit of shopping, then got our oney back on the tickets (thank you, nice cinema man) and I went hoe. I must learn not to talk so much and make people ill......

No comments: