Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thanks, small curate....


I was sitting in bed reading blogs, early on Sunday morning, when I came across the small curate's blog, talking about Stuart Maconie's new book Pies and Prejudice, about the north/south divide....now being a Scouser born and bred, but living down south and now preferring quiche and cappuccinos to pie and chips....and having bred two children who are southerners through and through, and who are rude and prejudiced about anyone north of watford..I wanted to read this book and re-connect with my roots...and I know it will be a humorous read..it's written by a northerner!

Thanks to the wonders of the internet, I was able to click on small curate's link, get my credit card out, and before 8am I had purchased said book....and despite any misgivings of giving scousers my credit card details..my trust was not misplaced and said book has arrived in the post....a treasure...I'll let you know....

No comments: