Sunday, September 03, 2006

A good, chilled day...

Reasonable lie in, good music, space to potter, do washing, sort out all the Front Deskboxes on the lounge floor, play loud music, have Jackie pop in for coffee and a chat..her dad is really not well, and won't get better, time for me to be here for a shoulder to cry on, listening ear, as she has been a rock for me for the past couple of years....

More washing, more sorting, four boxes bagged and labelled and now back up in the loft..a small sleep as tiredness was setting in..a few packets of M&Ms cos, goodness, found a box which had genuinely been missed at the festival..left for me to look after..oh nearly time for a little something...

Actually I have made another discovery of mouthwatering, delicious food which i could eat and eat...as you would expect, it's probably not that healthy, and fattening, but handcooked vegetable crisps....mmmmmmmmmm.the keyboard is getting a bit greasy now....

Don't seem to have started my Annual Report which I brought home to do as I didn't get far on Thursday or Friday (I wonder why..) Jackie bought me a present, a little candle in a painted ceramic pot: she saw it and thought of me! On the top it says Sally, meaning princess in hebrew, and on the side is written as follows:



















Well, you all knew that, didn't you????

3 comments:

Caroline said...

of course we know that.
you're lovely you are.
our little princess
xC

Kathryn said...

Hgus
Oh
Maybe even Hugs xxx

1 i z said...

Sally my love, I think it's to your eternal creadit that despite the fact that you are inherently disposed to always "see the good in people", you make us feel ok about ourselves, by joining with all the bitching and gossip when need dictates.

Bless you.

Our Little Princess.

;-)