Monday, September 25, 2006

Back by popular demand.....

So some of you have missed me...I caught up with the comments on my last blog, and am now receiving texts from people about to start work on my obituary..but to use a well worn cliche, the rumours of my death are much exaggerated.....

Thank you to those of you who have been concerned about my health - indeed in recent times, my lack of blogging has indicated a downturn in my mental health...this is true. But the reason for my blogging silence of late is...I have been having a life!!!! Hard to believe I know....after coming back from Sugar Hill and having a quick shower and change, I headed off to a fund raising garden party, pics of which I shall post shortly..we raised almost £2,000 for the charity, which is fab...after clearing up I arrived home at 7pm and collapsed..then went upstairs to unpack my bag from my three nights at the festival, and repack for a trip up north next day!

I was on a 7.27am train out of St Albans, which I thought was pretty impressive, and had two days training for my new job in...training! I had a fab two days, the weather was brill and the company was fun and friendly..and welcoming...

After a couple of days back at work, we were away for the weekend at a cousin's 70th surprise birthday party! We had a room at the hotel, and a nice four poster bed....shame we weren't in it for longer...

Then I have had..trips to the theatre in London, evening meetings re the forthcoming AGM, I have joined a tap dancing class with Laura!!! Been swimming with Rosemarie - last Friday i did 26 lengths!!!!! Had a girly morning at a spa, also with Laa, we had a back massage - heaven - and toe and finegr nails files and polished so we are real tarts now...don't make any comment....

3 comments:

1 i z said...

"we were away for the weekend at a cousin's 70th surprise birthday party!"

You'd think after 70 such parties the surprise element might have worn a bit thin...

Pray tell, have these 70 surprise parties, been spaced out over the years, or all in the past few months?

Yours pedantically,

Rainbow dreams said...

Wow... hectic, but sounds fun, good to see you back :-)

Kathryn said...

Sally, Sally, - please keep your commenters under control. Thanks to Liz, I've just spent 5 minutes drying my keyboard after undignified spluttering of Earl Grey all over the place!
Glad you're alive and well. We did indeed worry, and are happy to see you again xx