Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I nearly forgot about this.....

...Remember two themes in past blogs..one was about me getting a new desk, and how excited I was....and the second was the Chocolate Orange theme - my experience of trying to get into a reluctant orange inspired several chocolate orange themed blogs....

So it was greatly amusing, the day I was clearing out the drawers in my old desk, to find an old Christmas card sent to me not this Christmas, but Christmas 2004, (I don't clear out my drawers much!)by DC, the very person who gave me the chocolate orange..it obviously entertained me so much I kept the card all that time...

I bought it home a couple of months back to scan it for my blog, but the scanner wouldn't work, so I abandoned it. Tonight, scanner somehow magically came alive, and I found this, still inside: priceless:

2 comments:

Caroline said...

will you please stop making me howl with laughter when I'm supposed to be sitting quietly in the corner doing some work? i mean it's a bit of a give away. My lodgers and colleagues aren't completely* stupid. they know that unconfinable giggles aren't usually generated by DWP web sites**

* i use this word advisedly
** well, actually....

Kathryn said...

aaarghhh
Sally,- Caroline's wheelchair is not around to hide a multitude of sins, and that was nearly one of those moments for me....