Thursday, March 09, 2006

Back to earth....

..not with a bang, but a whimper. Yes, the weekend was good, real and sustaining. Work is busy, challenging, rewarding, frustrating, enjoyable, and lots of other things, but of course I am no longer allowed to talk about work on my blog. Which is a shame because I would love to continue sharing stuff with you, the highs and lows etc etc, but there it is......

But back to earth, because the other stuff, the relationship stuff, continues to be hard. I am in no-man's land really, waiting, practising patience - trusting God?? and giving space to someone else. Where will it end? Who knows. I am doing really, really well..but if I should fall...please be there to catch me.

J's relationship with H has ended. he has madde a most difficult and heartbreaking decision, and he feels terrible...dreadful, but ultimately he feels he has made the right decision. How H must be feeling, having made the move over here from the States, you can imagine. J feels so bad that he doesn't deserve ever to find happiness with anyone. He is my bo6y, I admire him for making a tough decision and trying toi behave honestly and honourably...having struggled with this for a long time. They both need prayers too.

By the way, some of his designs are now 'out there' in the press and in the H*bit*t stores. Look out for his name, JP, and of course, buy his furniture, they may well be collectors items in the future....

5 comments:

1 i z said...

Sally you know where I am if you need me.

Just as I suspect J knows where you are. Such a hard decision he had to make.

Tough times all round.

Kathryn said...

hugs and prayers and total empathy...
I'm going to talk to a wise and wonderful priest I know about relationship stuff of my own...if I can make myself click "send" on the relevant email.
aarggh
Poor J
Poor H
Poor you
More hugs and more prayers xxx

Rainbow dreams said...

Love from here - and prayers for all who need them, friends will always be there for you, take care,
Katie
x

Rachel said...

Love, prayers & hugs from over here.
Thinking of and feeling for you there.
Rach x

Caroline said...

and you are very very loved. and you look funny with space dust on your tongue. call me. anytime. promise? love to J too. he's a brave man. and a good one. just like his mum. who's not a man (at least not thee weekend we shared a room!!!!) but is brave. and good. and has my love. hey, you could be twins with your own son. how wierd would that be. ok i'll shut up now.