Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sally needs....


..to get a life, obviously! Or I wouldn't have been sucked into this game. I have done all the usual Sunday things (except go to church, but I had a bit of a cough, listen, hack hack, and I think a bit of a temperature...) so I stayed home and cooked roast dinner for Clive and his mother, and made and iced a chocolate cake for Laura's birthday tea. It was so professional, Laa and Mec thought I'd bought it!

Now I am alone as Clive is up in the office on the computer working, as ever, night after night..Friday I was so fed up I went out and bought masses of chocolate..a bit of a shame as I had actually lost weight this week....

Anyway, here I am in the lounge with my trusty lap-top and I couldn't resist taking the challenge set by K and C... so into google and Sally needs......

Sally needs to consider technical expertise..(how true) ..above all, Sally needs to sift down her 'long options' list. (right, I'll give it a go.....)

Sally needs new shoes. YES!

Sally needs to decide how quickly she wants to get her hands on the money. (Sally would like now please, any money, I'm ready...)

Sally needs a reality check. Well, obviously.

Sally needs to get on and take her test this year. (Which test? I'll need to revise.)

Sally needs only the surname as the records are in the database. (I think we could all work that one out, given time...)

Sally needs the money from you before the order is placed. Absolutely. Every time.

To return to the human world, Sally needs to find her magic silver locket. It has been stolen by Quintis Quigley and his partner. (Quick, boys and girls, help find it cos we need Sally to return to the human world...don't we?)

Sally needs an operation to release the build up of blood in her head. (Euegh. Nasty. But it would probably help....)

Oh dear, if only they would bring back Monarch of the Glen. At least it kept me out of trouble on a Sunday evening!

6 comments:

Stuart said...

Have you tried rocket man a worthy replacement i fell. Help i'm sounding all girly

sally said...

Stu, I watched it tonight...I think you may be on to something.....

Kathryn said...

drat...I arrived here too late. Came in wiped out, after Youth Club after 5 services (there you are, Sally...if that doesn't balance your not going to church,I don't know what does!)etc etc and a bit of mindless Sunday night tv would have been perfect, but I didn't know where to look (OK, yes, the tv is in the corner of the sitting room, but you knew what I meant)...
Ah well, there's always next week!

Caroline said...

oh purleese i'm prepared to watch almost anything on tv but even i turned off rocket after a generous 10 minutes. Wish now I'd recorded songs of Praise and Antiques roadshow and watched them this evening.....(only joking, honest)

1 i z said...

I'm afraid I have to side with Caroline on this one...and lord knows I watch some appalling tripe!

And let's face it no fan of Desperate Housewives, probably has much moral ground to stand on when it comes to frowning on Monarch of the Glen and the like.

One person's trash is another person's escapism, is another person's post-modern ironic viewing pleasure ;-)

sally said...

I hope you understand that my comments re watching M of the Glen are pure irony..... even I have standards.......