Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Help help help!

Busy! Stressed! Feel I may kill someone. So many spots. Lank hair. Strange hormonal activity. Bursting into tears. Need to finish funding application. The agenda for the weekend. Washing. Ironing. Packing. Need to sleep. So much going on at work I don't know where to start..... it's Thursday tomorrow and my car is still full of stuff from Bristol..I've washed my mum's bedding, I'm surrounded by her stuff and I have to not think about it...

And do you know, some people who are away on holiday in the sun, lounging around by swimming pools, have the cheek to blog and text about it...no consideration for others. No doubt they'll be posting holiday pics soon. Ttch.

Anyway, I am ready for bed. I have three days off work. I am going away. I will see friends. I will behave badly. Hopefully. I will laugh. I will eat. I will Have a Good Time. I will tell you all about it when I get back! There, I think the stress and threat of violence is lifting....good night.......

2 comments:

1 i z said...

lol!

I read the first few sentences and thought I'd stumbled upon a teenager's blog by mistake!

As for the packing... maybe we (your loyal blog readers) can help with a list?

OK I'll kick it off with the first few items:

Hairbrush
Hairdryer (though you'll be welcome to borrow mine if you prefer)
Toothbrush (you won't be welcome to share mine...)
Toothpaste
Clean knickers
Make-up
Contact Lens kit
PJs
Warm jumper (it's effing freezing today!)
Purse/Wallet
Mobile phone (and charger?)
Print outs of programme
A smile

...right that's a good start, over to the next 'helper' ;-)

Kathryn said...

My mother's fail safe packing list ran as follows
"Money...matches...marbles"
The reasons for this are long since lost in the mists of antiquity, but it remains my basic checklist.
And warm socks.
And chocolate. Just in case...

You won't need to take hugs, as they will be available on site, but here's one in the meantime ((Sally))