Monday, November 05, 2007

I've had better....

oh yes, I've definitely had better. Last week was not a good one, hence the blog silence, apart from a couple of blogs about the party weekend.

The whole kitchen stress continued, with the relationship between me and Mick (yes, a builder called Mick, unusual that....) hitting an all time low, we haivng to ring him when the plumber/electrician/painter arrived on different days, all with issues, which meant I would ring Mick to sort it out, and I would get caught in the middle. Clvie was away, which was fine on one level, but I was dealing with it all, and feeling that being a 'girly' was not helping, I was meeting classic blokey patronising crap.

Added to that, I was flashed by a speed camera last week, and on Yuesday received the polcie summons. As I am on 12 points (see last year's blog re November's court appearance in Bath)I am already on borrowed time and will have to go to court again and will probably lose my licence. I am only six months away from having 6 points taken off, it will be three years in April since that disastrous time....

At least having time on my own, with Clvie away for the week meant I could do what I wanted (sort of...) On Wednesday I came back and had another crisis with the kitchen, and what with feeling everything else was bad, I simply collapsed on the sofa and cried for what seemed like hours. That was the night I had locked myslef out of the office....more about that later....

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

((Sally))

Unknown said...

hugs from over here - and hopes that the week improves. xx

Disillusioned said...

((((Sally))))

Hugs from here too.

Rainbow dreams said...

love and hugs Sally, hope this week is better, x