Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello and goodbye....


yes, after a year or so's faithful service, I have been unfaithful to my sony phone, and so it is goodbye...I am moving on to pastures new......

...my sexy new i-phone


it has taken them a week to transfer my number, but now I am up and running, and getting used to the texting...it has such an intelligent predictive text memory, the more I text, the better it gets at predicting what I am going to say..scary...having one small computer in my pocket which is my phone, e-mail, music, photo library, calendar, text....I have to pinch myself how far technology has come..and how affordable..well, it is a business purchase, and even my phone bill has gone over to the business now..am I going to refuse???
Just struggling with my contacts, downloaded from Outlook and my phone, have been all evening trying to merge them, and get the alphabetical display sorted by first name...grr....still, lvoely new toy..you'd lvoe one Liz.....

3 comments:

Merlin said...

I can't believe you beat me to it. drat and double drat

sally said...

it's about time I became a trend setter......he he he

1 i z said...

I would indeed love one...well as soon as it has a decent camera, a decent storage capacity or is light enough to carry on a lanyard...

Until then my Sony phone with its excellent camera, coupled with my video iPod will just have to do.

Oh but the design of the iPod is so so lovely...maybe I don't really need a good camera, carry all my music, be able to carry it easily when you have no/small pockets...