Monday, November 26, 2007

End of blog silence....

Those of you who express concern about me cos I have not blogged for a while: bless you, your love and hugs are much appreciated. Just strange times...lost the will to blog...nothing to say....have been good and bad..so busy at work, it has been ridiculous, mostly writing funding bids with tight deadlines..lots of work. I needed to get my volunteer's newsletter out, I worked on it from midnight until 2.15 am one night, it was the only way.....

Been struggling with the usual stuff....the new kitchen still feels weird, not really mine. I haven't been here much, and with C home now doing the shopping and cooking, I feel a bit like a visitor in my own home. if I do try and cook a meal, as I have for the past thirty five or so years, C hovers around interfering and telling me how to do things, as if I didn't know..the lack of personal space still gets to me..maybe that is why I have been working late....

Also struggling with, can't live with him, can;t live without him scenario with my business partner: why? oh, constant lateness, lack of communication..what can I say? It drives me mad, but would I be any happier of I walked away? Answers on a post card....

No comments: