Sunday, September 09, 2007

And when I got home.....




This.... you've heard of chicken in a basket? Try kitchen in a skip. When they said we will rip out the kitchen, they meant it. Floor, ceiling, sink, appliances, everything.
So, home from GB with 10 days worth of washing...mmm... Clive, did you do any washing while I was away? No, he didn't need to, he didn't run out of anything.... Hmmm.
So, I got through 2 days at work, trying to keep awake, and spent the evenings making a temporary kitchen in the dining room, consisting of microwave, toaster and kettle, and going to Laa's or Jill's with my washing.... loads of it.
Oh well, it will only be complete chaos for a few weeks..and on Monday I go away again. Edinburgh calls....


2 comments:

Merlin said...

Slightly confused. Maybe my attention span is lacking. I seem to remember a series of blogs about a new kitchen. How come there is now an empty hole? Hmm, probably being male here.

And were we in Edinburgh at the same time? Should have met up. Although you would either have ahd to be happy to hear about horses or to watch rugby.

sally said...

I know..it gets better before it gets worse you know....I was there from 3rd - 5th I think..happy to hear about horses, not happy to watch rugby, sorry....