Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh I almost forgot....

..three weeks ago I went to court in Stevenage for yet another speeding offence..yes I was driving at 39 miles an hour, I shouldn't be allowed on the road...well now I am not, I had my licence taken away for 6 months, so now not only does C cook and clean and shop, he also drives me everywhere. No independence at all! It's like going back to being a child...

All my friends and work colleagues (including the trustees who had a meeting an agreed not to dismiss me from my job) have been really supportive and have been giving me lifts to enable me to still do my job, go to meetings, visit families etc.

I have needed the lvoe and support. But not the people who look at me and say, 'Well, you could walk more, it would do you good and help you lose weight.' yes thank you, I know, I don't need you to point it out.

Oh well, C is ready to drive me into work, must dash!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hug

Disillusioned said...

Hug from here too.
glad you have people being supportive and practically helpful. As to the other sort ... nope, I can't put it into words suitable for posting here.

Kathryn said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm so sorry
What a HUGE pain all round.
I don't know if it's any help at all, though, but I'm getting quite attatched to bicycling (though I'm far too unfit to get over the railway bridge that is between my house and the church...)It's at least a bit easier that trudging everywhere.
Hugs and sympathy and another hug

Rainbow dreams said...

hugs from here, and pleased you have supportive people to help, x