Saturday, January 05, 2008

Still miss you.....


Three years today..doesn't seem possible. But it does get easier. The third Christmas and New Year without them...it was ok, I felt at peace. I enjoyed having my family around me. I enjoyed being busy and looking after people. I haven't cried or got upset in over two weeks! (Oh well, a little weep today, but that's to be expected....) I even entertained more this year, had various friends to dinner.. went to the neighbour's drinks party and had fun... and I have also really enjoyed having time and space... I had time away from the laptop, and from blogging, and enjoyed time curled up on the sofa, by the fire, sitting by the tree, watching TV or reading... the opportunity to stay in bed until 10am reading my book.... Rosemarie bought me PS..I lvoe you... which was wonderful soppy Christmas reading... just right.
It maybe that the anti-depressants have kicked in and I am calmer and more stable and happier. That's either a good thing - I am much, much better - or it's a bad thing cos I am relying on medication to help me cope, instead of dealing with stuff. But hey, who cares.....
Well time for bed...I marked thinking about my mum by buying her a lvoely bunch of red tulips, but also by cleaning and tidying my bedroom...she would be proud of me..or tell me off for letting it get that bad! Now a freshly made bed, and hoovered, tidied and dusted bedroom awaits me, along with another book...lovely...night!!!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hug
xc

Disillusioned said...

Well done!

Rainbow dreams said...

as they have said.. well done and hugs, x

Kathryn said...

((Sally))